Website Oak Hill Farm
Diversified flower and vegetable farm
Oak Hill Farm of Sonoma has 25 acres of farmland nestled against the western slope of the Mayacamas Mountains in Glen Ellen, California. It has always been our mission to farm in balance with nature. For more than fifty years we have grown flowers and produce using sustainable agricultural practices and are privileged to harvest over one hundred varieties of vegetables, fruit, flowers, perennial greenery, and herbs as they naturally come into season. We use sustainable, regenerative farming practices and strive to provide an equitable and fulfilling work experience for all team members. Oak Hill Farm is seeking a Part Time Retail Sales Associate (3 days/week)
The Retail Sales Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining a beautiful display of produce, flowers and other merchandise in our onsite store (the Red Barn Store) and at Oak Hill Farm’s booth at Sonoma’s Friday Farmers Market. The Retail Sales Associate will set up the retail venues, manage sales throughout the day, provide excellent customer service, and close the venues at the end of the day.
· Driving a box truck to Farmers Market
· Setting up and packing up Farmers Market booth and Red Barn Store
· Arranging and maintaining a beautiful and fresh display throughout the day
· Managing the cash registers
· Providing excellent customer service
· Reporting accurate closing inventory
· Communicating needs and issues to Managers
Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, April – December, with the opportunity for a full-time position as part-time farm crew if desired.
· 1 year experience in retail or customer service.
· Desire to learn about and interest in sustainable agriculture and farm operations
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
· Enthusiastic attitude
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Hourly/ Depending upon experience ($14-$16/hour)
Please submit resume and references and questions to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org