Website Little Moon Farm
Assistant Farm Manager
Little Moon Farm
Little Moon Farm is a diversified vegetable and flower farm, located just outside the city of Napa, on an acre of land, with a mission to grow produce, flowers, and plant starts for our local community, through regenerative farming methods. The majority of our produce goes to our community through a CSA program, as well as to a restaurant, a caterer, and a florist.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, thoughtful, and hardworking person to join our team!
The Assistant Farm Manager will be involved in all aspects of Little Moon Farm, from weeding, planting, bed prep, and general field work and greenhouse work, to harvest, packing and deliveries.
Eventually, the Assistant Farm Manager will help with management responsibilities, including management of small part-time harvest crew 1-2 days a week, and management of harvest.
This is a part-time position with potential to grow to full time. Starting at 12-20 hours per week in March or April, specific days and hours are negotiable.
· Enthusiastic about farm work, ability to problem solve, and enjoys being part of a team.
· Previous agricultural experience required
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds, push and pull heavy loads, squat, bend over, and work on your feet for long periods of time
· Must be reliable and timely.
· Must be eligible for work in the US, have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter explaining what brought you to agriculture and what interests you about working at Little Moon Farm to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com