Website Dixon Resource Conservation District
The Dixon Resource Conservation District (RCD) is recruiting for a Part-Time Office Manager position. The Dixon RCD is a Special District located in Dixon, California. This position provides critical administrative support to District functions and operations.
The ideal candidate would need:
· Three (3) years of experience in complex administrative office work, preferably with a Special District or local government;
· Experience with preparing agendas, staff reports, financial reports, and taking minutes at Board meetings;
· To have advanced experience in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks;
· Experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable;
· To be organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter.
· Spanish fluency and familiarity with agriculture & conservation is preferred.
For more information and application, please visit: www.dixonrcd.org.
The deadline for applications is Friday, May 14, 2021, or until filled.
To apply for this job please visit www.dixonrcd.org.