Website Confluence Farm
We are a small, certified-organic farm in Sebastopol run by a husband & wife team. We grow for local restaurants and FEED Sonoma. We grow diversified veggies and some fruit.
We are looking for one part-time employee to join us for the 2021 season. This position will start in mid-March and be 1 day a week with the potential for 2 days to be available once the season gets busier in the summer. Day of the week can be discussed during the interview process, but needs to be consistent. This could be a great position for someone who already works on another farm and is looking to pick up additional hours.
Job Responsibilities and Skills/Qualifications Include:
· Harvesting, washing and packing produce
· Transplanting starts in the field
· Miscellaneous projects around the farm such as helping to move tarps and other materials, tomato trellising and helping with irrigation work
· Keeping a clean and organized workplace
· Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly
· Timeliness: being ready to start work at the shift start time
· Ability to take direction and work as part of a team, as well as ability to work independently and be self-motivated
· Must have 1 year of farm experience
· Pay is hourly and DOE
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org