Website Apricot Lane Farms
A Traditional Foods Farm
● Pasture irrigation, Main farm and Stockton property
● Well pump filter cleaning, oil top up (New Well, Stockton Well, Old Well)
● Pasture irrigation maintenance (pop ups/filters, rainbirds, etc.)
● Main Farm Netafim System
● Rainbird Stockton
● All pasture seeding, composting, mowing, reseeding bald spots, weeding
● All farm cover cropping, Pastures and Orchards
● Winter annuals drill seeded in Fall; Summer annuals drill seeded in Spring
● Livestock/Poultry irrigation planning and seeding planning
● Tree trimming near sprinklers
● Rain preparation
● Hotwire maintenance and repair (weed whacking)
● Chicken coop placement (avoid bald spots)
● Drinker float valve installation and repair
● Kamprath/Green Cover Seeds cover crop seed ordering – Chuck, Davis
● Drop Control/Wiseconn temperature/moisture sensors- Dallan
● Coast Water Solutions irrigation repair/parts- Miguel
General Farm Duties
● Expected to use care and consideration with the Apricot Lane Farms equipment, vehicles, and tools, including performing routine sharpening and maintenance, returning all items to their proper homes and keeping a tidy workspace
● Support the farm’s needs outside of all core responsibilities, including, but not, limited to, the moving and organizing of equipment, tools, and other related items, as well as addressing reasonable requests by Farm Management.
● Maintain a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
● Maintain a positive attitude and communicate an y issues to direct supervisors and Farm Management according to Apricot Lane Farms protocol for discussion and resolution.
● Ability to work as a team member maintaining positive work relations of staff
● Ability to interact with all levels of guests, volunteers, management and staff
● Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimal oversight
● Highly organized and with sharp attention to detail.
● Must be willing and able to walk up hilly and steep terrain on a daily basis.
● Must be able to bend, stoop and kneel for long periods of time.
● Be able/willing to work outside in a variety of extreme weather conditions – rain, cold heat and wind.
● Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds with and/or without assistance.
Education, Experience and Licensing Requirements:
● High School Diploma
● Valid Driver’s License
● Tractor Driving Experience (2 or more years preferred)
● Efficient with power tools and landscaping tools including chainsaws
● Computer proficiency- Excel, Word, Google Drive
● Knowledge and experience with Regenerative Agriculture or Holistic Management/Planned Grazing
● Monday – Friday 6:30am – 4:00pm
● Weekend and evening hours may be necessary during emergencies
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Sick Time, Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Employee Discounts
· Resume, Cover Letter & References
· Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com