Page is under construction. Please check back in January for the updated page. Please email farmtocafeteria[at]caff.org if you need any signage sooner.
Use Farm to Cafeteria Signage to promote seasonal produce from local family farmers to students and the community. Display the posters, signs, LCD images, and table tents when you serve local produce to raise awareness and recognition for your Farm to Cafeteria program.
Please read through the agreement, fill out the form below and choose “submit” to agree to the terms. You only need to fill out this form once per year.
- All edible products grown or raised on California family farms are considered local foods. Processed or prepared foods’ primary ingredient must be sourced from a family farm in California and produced in California to be considered local products.
- Signage may only be used in their unmodified and original forms. See instructions associated with editable templates.
- Signage may be used to designate the California family farm or local food business onsite, in advertisements, on marketing materials, and at events.
- Items/products signage is used for must be traceable to California, from a specific farm or aggregator and farm or aggregator location in California.
- Signage users must submit a contact form annually and agrees to be contacted by CAFF for purposes of tracking signage use.
- CAFF owns and holds all rights to the Farm to Cafeteria Signage, marks and designs, and any marks or designs developed for use.
All documents are PDF files and can be quite large. Please allow time for downloading.
One Liner Posters
(Links Coming Soon)
Display in your cafeteria year round.
For Family Farmers
For Our Community
For the Environment
For the Economy
Para Los Agricultores De Familia
Para Nuestra Comunidad
Para El Medio Ambiente
Para La Calidad
Para La Salud
Para El Buen Gusto
Para Los Estudiantes
Para La Economia
Place a farmer profile in the center each time you serve California produce. Download profiles below.
Spanish (Coming Soon)
Editable Farmer Profiles
Farmer Profiles – Produce Specific