If you missed Rounds 1-5 of the California Relief Grant for small businesses and nonprofits (including farms) impacted by Covid, there’s still time to get your application in! Round 6 is open April 28th – May 4th. To increase your chances, below you’ll find tips to review before you start filling out the online application. If you applied in a previous round and were not awarded, your application is automatically rolled into Rounds 6:
- Watch these videos
Several short videos walk you through the application process. They are available in Cantonese, English, Hmong, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog, and Vietnamese
- Review the application guide in English or Spanish
Get important tips and see screenshots of each step of the application process.
- Scan your docs
- Federal Tax Return (2019 or 2018, whichever is most recent, all pages, in PDF format)
- Business license, articles of incorporation, fictitious name registration, or producers certificate – if applicable to your business
- Your completed application certification (for-profit | non-profit)
- Photo ID (driver’s license, REAL ID, state ID, or passport)
Find and a complete your secure online application through this link: https://careliefgrant.com/
- Use Google Chrome on a laptop or desktop to apply.
- Do not use an email address that starts with info@ or contact@. on your application.
- For assistance in English, email email@example.com or call 530-756-8518.