Dear farmers and ranchers,
Welcome to the brand new California Farm Directory, an online portal for local consumers, food buyers, and businesses to find farms and their products throughout the Golden State.
Listing your farm is totally free and only takes a few minutes. All we ask is that you help us keep your profile up-to-date, revising it with any new additions or changes from time to time.
Farms and ranches eligible for inclusion in the directory are:
- Based in California
- Independent, family or cooperatively-owned
- Commercial farm businesses (i.e. farm products are grown and sold by the farm. Please no gardens, homesteads or hobby farms. Non-profits are permitted only if they sell or distribute agricultural products that they themselves grow)
- Visit www.caff.org/directoryform and click “Register” to create an account (or “Login” if you already have an account)
- Create a listing for your farm (include as many details as possible for best results)
- Allow a few days for your profile to be approved. A confirmation email will be sent.
To revise or update your listing at any time, simply log back in and navigate to your farm’s profile where you’ll see an “Edit” button at the bottom of the page.
Lastly, spread the word! The more farms featured, the better for everyone. And the more visitors to this directory, the stronger our local food system. Whether it’s a family seeking to join a local CSA, a distributor seeking a specific product grown using specific practices, or even our team at CAFF matchmaking from behind the scenes, the California Farm Directory makes it easier for anyone, anywhere to find the exact farm they’re looking for: www.caff.org/directory
Your friends at Community Alliance with Family Farmers
Have questions? Contact us here.